An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a well renowned freight ferry ticket agent company.
It is a full-time/permanent position.
40 hrs per week, Mon – Sun shift pattern position.
The successful candidate must be customer focused, be able to solve problems and react quickly to meet both customer and operational requirements.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Customer handling by phone, email, chat sessions
- Process bookings via phone, email, EDI link
- Provide quotations
- Liaise with ferry operations
- Handle customer enquiries for third party operators
- Engage in system maintenance, update ferry company schedule, update/provide service information through social media platforms
- Chase customers/ferry companies for booking details
- Multilingual speaker fluent in following languages: Hungarian
and English language
- Any other language would be a great benefit
- Strong and clear communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Computer literate
For more details, please call mob. no. 07909 111930 or send us CV to firstname.lastname@example.org